Monday, February 28, 2011

Lovely Mondays

Our apartment has a thing for Mondays. It's basically everybody's favorite day. We'll start with why it's my favorite because I mean, I can't wait till the end to tell... I can't hold it in for that long!! So, it's my favorite day because it's my missionary, Elder Fitt's p-day, and it's my dear beautiful Sister's p-day!!! It's so amazing. :) I always get fabulous emails from both. I also like Mondays because I only have 2 classes, Book of Mormon and Civilizations, both of which are with Bethany and Danie!! So it's just super wonderful and I'm all done by noon! Monday is a good day for me for sure. Bethany likes Mondays as well because every other week she gets a letter from a missionary friend she's writing, so that's always super fun for her, and she has her anatomy class which she totally loves, haha. :) Amanda likes her Mondays because it means an awesome email from a good friend from home who's serving a mission over-seas. Kenzi loves Mondays because it's her missionary's p-day and so that's super fabulous with the email she gets. Danie likes Monday's because it's the beginning of a new week and she gets missionary emails too.  Emily like Mondays because the rest of us like Mondays and all of us are just super happy and have the best day ever... every Monday.


Monday is a very very great day. Just thought I'd let cha all know!

All of us girlies together..with a guy who wanted to be in our pic too. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment