Friday, March 4, 2011

anatoME!

This has been the week of anatomy blessedness.

Here at lovely BYU, PdBio 220 (which is a prerequisite for nursing and dietetics and speech pathology and pretty much everything) is a HARD CORE CLASS. It takes guts (literally). There is a lecture section and a lab section. Lecture meets twice a week, lab meets once a week. Every two weeks there is a 25 point quiz which covers five lectures. In between the lecture quizzes there are lecture midterms. EVERY week there is a quiz in the lab on the material covered in the past week's lab, worth 1o points. There is also a lab midterm, lab final, and lecture final. SO. I always ALWAYS have studying to do for anatomy, but I love it.

On Monday, I got 10/10 on my lab quiz. That hasn't happened since the first week. Usually I'm lucky to get an 8. THEN I took my lecture quiz today and got 96%. BEST WEEK EVER.

I LOVE ANATOMY.


No comments:

Post a Comment