Thursday, March 10, 2011

Brownie Time Baby!!



Bethany and I decided after a long day of classes, and after cleaning up a messy kitchen (Bethany cleaned it, not me...) but uh, we decided that since she cleaned it, we had the right to be the ones to make it messy again!  So the brownie mix came out, we threw in the egg, oil, and water, took some pictures of adorable Bethie, and put it in the oven!  We took more pics since it's been awhile since we have, and since we've posted some, so that's what the smiley cute ones are for, and then Bethie is jealous of my sick jump skills, so she attempted it, but I couldn't ever catch her in the air!  So that was unsuccessful, and I even tried to do my signature jump and couldn't do it.  But it's okay!  We'll get both of us doing it soon. :)








Her attempt at my jump :)

Second attempt..

Kinda ish jump, but no, not really







No comments:

Post a Comment